I have worked in sales and Real Estate for over 30 years, working with clients to help them achieve their goals brings me real joy! My mission and passion is to help clients who are buying or selling a home, to make it enjoyable and as rewarding as possible. It is very rewarding to see the joy in a family that has found their new home.
My drive to finding what a customer is looking for, being selling or buying a home, this is what keeps me going. I have received many destinations driven by the love for my job, is why I am still here!
My areas of expertise are with first time home Buyers. Of course, I also have a broad knowledge for FHA home buyers, VA home buyers, Relocation for Sellers and Buyers. With over 14 years of real estate experience, I have created a strong team of lenders, insurance agencies, home inspectors and, closing/title companies to help make home buying or selling easier.
My other passion, my love for rescue dogs. I foster and train the rescue dogs with the help of my 4 dogs and prepare them for their forever home. I foster for Canine Commitment and volunteer with the Greater Derry Human Society. You will see me at events in Derry off and on throughout the Spring and Summer. Check in on my Facebook page to see what events are coming up.
Contact Susan to serve you and your personal real estate interests.
- 10 Years as a Real Estate Agent
- Marketing/Lead Generating for ReBath of Manchester
- Sales Lead for Ann Taylor
- Customer Service Manager for TWG Solutions
- Century Club Member for Top Sales
Education & Certification
- Skill Builders with Coldwell Banker
- Received Real Estate License in 2004
- Pioneer Award for program developed for 5th graders in the Londonderry
- Substitute teacher for the schools in the Londonderry School District
- Foster and Train Small dogs for Rescues in New Hampshire