My vast knowledge of residential and commercial real estate stems from my decades of experience as a home builder and home inspector.
As a Builder, Developer and Inspector, I had to be familiar with construction, modification and maintenance of Industrial, commercial and residential properties.
I have been a Licensed Realtor® since 2001, with an excellent understanding of the New Hampshire Real Estate market.
Contact Mark to serve you and your personal real estate interests.
603-235-9216 • Mark@TeamGassman.com
- Past Director of Engineering and Maintenance at Synthon Industries
- Past President/Owner of Rome Industrial Technology, Inc., (Design, build and installation of electrical controls and manufacturing equipment)
- Licensed New Hampshire Home Inspector and owner of HomeCheck Home Inspections LLC
- Licensed New Hampshire Septic Evaluator and owner of Septic Check LLC
- Builder and Developer, familiar with construction, modification and maintenance of Industrial, commercial and residential properties
- New Hampshire Real Estate License 2001
Education & Certification
- Studied science and engineering at the University of Lowell (now UMass Lowell), Bachelor of Science Business Management, Franklin Pierce University
- Member Timberlane Regional School District Budget Committee 1990 to 1992
- Member Timberlane Regional School District School Board 1992 to 1995 (Chairperson 1994)